Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Technology growth

Being somewhat of an old dog that grew up with Hopalong Cassidy, Gene Autry, and Andy of Mayberry, technology has somewhat of a dark corner I've avoided at all cost. My first computer came with the introduction of the Macintosh around 1984 and it was a life saver. No DOS to learn,it was a piece of cake. Of course you had to put up with Apples attitude and that is still old.....look what has happened since it took in Intel chips. They could have owned the world. My computer now has a terabyte or two in the drives and 12 gigs of ram....the sore spot has been the connection to the net.

I've just talked with some people that will get me set up so I can transfer data at a reasonable rate. I was on 48 hours trying to load 417 images to my lab to put up for customers to order from.
TOOOOOOOOOOO long. Hopefully Friday I'll have the new line in and be ready to rock and roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment