Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Friday, August 12, 2011

Been gone ...........

Okay...pardon the lapse in communication but for the last week I've been designing my long awaited update on my website. It's really been like pulling teeth because there was so much to learn and I'm pretty picky-I knew the "look" I wanted. I'm pretty much there but I have are changes I need to make in several of the screens, primarily in additional images I wish to show. It seemed like every time I turned around there was something to tweek........then I had to find out how to do it. It was fun but a very steep learning curve. It will take 48 hours for it to get posted AROUND THE WORLD......who'd a thunk.....but when it's up I'll send out a blanket note.

No comments:

Post a Comment