Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Thursday, October 27, 2011

Checking in !!!!

What a wild month !! I've been working on launching a new type of advertising using Quick Response Codes and it's been pretty complicated. I have formed a new company division with a good friend of mine and it is called SquareRules.com Google it to see what we are doing with it. I have spent some really late hours researching the possibilities and potential of the codes and we have jumped in with both feet.

The codes may be scanned with a smart phone and deliver information listing all kinds items of particular interest to a companies clients, from specials, to maps of locations, hours, video introductions, and overviews of services. It is really a Dick Tracy moment. I have a code for my blog which will soon be followed with one for my website. The square beside this paragraph is the code for a company that writes resumes for clients. To read it go to the itunes store and download the Tapmedia QR code reader app. It's free and will open the QR door for you. Believe me, once you do it you will see the codes everywhere. Enjoy the knowledge.......it's been out there and you probably didn't notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment