Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Thursday, October 6, 2011

Getting ready for the Maple Leaf

I've been incredibly busy the last several months with several projects and portrait/commercial assignments. This evening after I finish with the project that has taken the most time, I'll start addressing the first mailing to clients concerning the Maple Leaf Portrait Session I'll have on Sunday the 16th. I always look forward to the event for several reasons, I see friends that I generally haven't seen for a year, the weather is always good, and I love the portraits. This has to be the easiest way to update family portraits. It is fairly quick, the setting is fabulous, and the pricing is very good. What a great way to wrap up a fun weekend like Maple Leaf. I will be at 401 Belle Air, East off of Grand Avenue for the sessions. Reservations aren't necessary, and we will be photographing between 10:00 and 4:00. I hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment