Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Saturday, February 4, 2017

Shop Vida

I got a note the other day from Vida, a ladies clothing manufacturer, that they had seen my blog and were wondering if I would be interested in designing for their broad array of ladies clothing using my images. Well obviously there was only one answer that I could give so..........the process has begun.

It is rather different because each article of clothing has a necessary pixel count that must be hit for the garment to have a solid enough image to be printed on it. A tote bag has one size while a wrap has to have a much large file. Suddenly I am glad that my Nikon delivers a 36 megapixel file. I have completed several pieces and really am happy with the look. The problem I'm encountering now is duh................uploading my signature to them for the label to be put on the clothing. It will be the Michael S. Morgan line.......imagine that. The rest of today will be taken adding designs for the look on different items. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment