Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Thursday, August 12, 2010

Carolina days.....

Well...it seems like years but I'm back to drop some notes into the blog. I'm in Wilmington North Carolina on the Coast and it is a visual candy store. It seems that whenever I travel my senses go on high alert to new images.....and new foods. Being on the coast the grasses are going to be fun as I can pre-visualize an image of them that will express time drawn out....you'll see that image soon.The light is not right now as it is too bright....even at a slow film speed. I need it to be a REALLY low light.

Before I left Tulsa I came to the conclusion that I needed to change the direction on the treatments of two walls in the camera room of the studio. I'm changing from brick to Tin and a "rock " treatment in one area to two types of paint. Primary concerns on the change were the "look" and time.

The Senior Portrait season is upon us and I am having clients book consultations right and left concerning the ideas I have for the Senior portrait "style" I'll be offering. Every Senior is different and I have always tried to create a unique portrait collection for that individual client. I can think of nothing more boring OR unfair to the client and myself than producing "cookie cutter" portraits of my clients. It is not my style and I just won't do it.

If you want to follow what I'm saying visually sign up as a follower on my blog as I'll be posting images throughout the "season" giving you an idea of what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment