Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Second to the last addition to the studio

I've been looking at a corner of the studio for some time now and have had reservations about the treatment I was going to give it.I do most of my creative thinking between...regrettably...between 3:00 and 4:30 in the morning. I have thought about the style of the wall and have run the treatment over and over in my head. Nothing seemed to trip my trigger....until last Friday. I came up with the idea and built it in this past weekend. In the process of doing that I resolved the other corner that I was considering and I completed it last week also. I have only one wall to finish. Business is starting to flow in and it looks like I made the right decision in opening up in the PhilTower.

I have had several consultations for Senior Portraits and once that starts and previews are passed around, and the Seniors can see that they can get a different "look" here that at other locations can't offer, business will be rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment