Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Saturday, December 24, 2016

Coming back from Victoria Canada...

Having been to Alaska and through the straits with the ice, walrus, and cold, I went up to the top of the ship just to check it out. From that point I was able to get a shot of what I would call the "Vastness" of the sea. I can't image living in such an environment yet many generations of people have done so. The cold slices through you and it doesn't take long to appreciate the challenges of the environment. If you highlight the image it will enlarge for better viewing.

It's almost Christmas and I expect to be pretty engaged with family here in Tulsa. Remember what Christmas is all about, and I hope we all make it through the holiday in good shape.
Be sure to leave Santa a couple of cookies.....be safe....

No comments:

Post a Comment