Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Monday, December 12, 2016

One amazing realization I've noticed concerning Marketing...

I hadn't thought of this factor in years but with the proliferation of people owning digital cameras, an assumption is sometimes made that "I can take the picture myself, because I have a camera". I can't tell you how many times I have heard from accounts the admission that they made the mistake of doing it themselves. Granted they got a "picture" but it didn't tell the story they were looking for. Either the lighting was bad, the color off, the cropping was wrong, or it just didn't LOOK professional.

After 44 years of producing strong imagery for clients I realize that I can't photograph for everyone. My clients want the best, strongest, really great imagery telling the story of their products and services. They want to be winners in the game of merchandising, not "also rans". This is one reason I love my job, I work with people and companies that know what they offer their clients and want to display those items in the BEST Light.

In 1972 when I started the company I had no idea where it would take me, but I have traveled throughout the U.S. and to many countries. I have worked with and met truly amazing people. I have seen deep poverty and the struggle for existence to lavish estates and opulent living. Historical locations to new beginnings and history in the making. Really great photography helped lead the way. I hope this statement isn't taken  as bragging, I try to deliver only the best imagery I can, backed by 4 decades of experience. I'm the luckiest guy in the world having such a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment