Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Thursday, December 22, 2016

Penguins on the loose with one imposter.....

Several years ago the Tulsa Zoo wanted to raise money to put in a penguin exhibit in the zoo. To raise money for the effort they sold fiberglass Penguins and held a contest with different artists expressing themselves using the penguins as their canvas base. The results were fabulous and the birds sprung up all over town where they still remain in front of businesses and different public locations.

While out shooting for myself I came across a second hand shop that had made their own penguin. I spoke with the owner and he just said that he would have loved to buy a "real" penguin but it was out of his reach. Sooooooo........he made his own. A great piece of work with a penguin sporting a guilty look. I just couldn't leave it at that......soooooo.........my end result...

No comments:

Post a Comment