Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Following numbers....


I'm confused which to most people that know me comes as no surprise, let me explain. Over the last three weeks my blog has skyrocketed through the web with an amazing numbers of views. Before this month I was getting three to four hundred views a month which I thought was amazing. HOWEVER..over the last three weeks I've had over seven thousand views and the number is climbing. I don't know why this has happened. Believe me I am not complaining...just dumbstruck and confused. Why did it happen and what thoughts am I generating in my readership ? I have had a base of followers numbering the total of eight as of the first of the month but that has almost doubled in three weeks to thirteen. Do my viewers like the imagery, the writing, WHAT ???

I appreciate the readership more than I can say because I love the photographs I produce. The writing has been fun and has kept me on my toes in the vocabulary area of life. Another question I have is that with over a total number of 34,000 views of the blog which, with the increasing number of views each day,...why only the 8 followers ? I'm really confused...........but.......I think that life may be more fun that way. A new year is coming let's look forward to it together.
I appreciate your readership and 2017 is going to be a gas !

No comments:

Post a Comment