Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Friday, September 15, 2017

Extremely busy.....

Well you may have noticed that I've been fairly invisible this last couple of weeks. I've been very busy to say the least. I finished the book I was working on for a client telling the story of the Statue she created for Clarehouse. It is located in a quiet meditation area behind the facility and it is amazing in the feelings it evokes. I did some work for a website for another client involving video production and it really takes editing time that many people never think of. We had to do four takes and then closely edited one to work well. I'm waiting on a call to do some more to finish the project.

I have an assignment tomorrow for clients in Tennessee who saw my blog and thought I would work well for them tomorrow morning shooting an event they are sponsoring. It should be fun. I think today I'll kick back and wax the car. I think I will have two opportunities to wax her weather wise before winter. Waxing keeps the paint good and really gives the car a better attitude. She really doesn't like to be dull and dirty. Her name is Margaret, I always name my cars. Go figure.....

No comments:

Post a Comment