Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Monday, September 4, 2017

In the "movies".....

I'm in process of shooting and editing a couple of short video pieces for a Doctor concerning his specialty of replacement surgeries for hips and knees plus his specialty work concerning orthopedic breaks. He will use these marketing pieces for his website that his clients and potential patients will have access to. Nine years ago I had my left knee totally replaced due to a bone on bone situation caused by running in the "8o's" . I followed that with my right knee and left hip being also totally replaced last year. Thank you racquetball. 

I have never had any other surgeries than these and really didn't know what to expect. In all honesty, the knees were a challenge. Amazingly enough however, if you follow instructions from your Doctor,
and stay on the physical therapy routine, it's like nothing ever happened. I spent 6 hours a day, in two hour shifts, on a machine that I strapped my leg into and it slowly flexed my leg back an forth retraining the muscles to work properly. It was moderately uncomfortable but it worked. I now have full mobility with both of my legs.

The hip was a cakewalk compared to the knees. In the hospital, surgery, out the next day. Sitting was somewhat uncomfortable for a few days but the physical walking was recovered in no time act all. I have never regretted any of the surgeries. 

I will deliver to my client the first "rough cut" of our project and I see some opportunity to enhance the presentation with some visual explanations. I'll keep you posted on the progress. I love my job....    

No comments:

Post a Comment