Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Wednesday, September 27, 2017

The lost is found...

Several weeks ago I thought I had erased all of the images I had taken while in California and on the trip back. Wellllll...while looking through my desktop files I found them. Evidently they had been captured by a folder and stayed hidden from me causing some consternation on my part. I hate it when that happens....but at least I didn't lose them. One of the main reasons I wanted them was to show you the images of how close we were to the fires in Utah on the way back. Several of the 40 some forest fires  occurred in locations we had been in.

I can't imagine how long it will be for the forests to replenish themselves but it will be several generations for sure. The good side of the fires if there is one is that all of the scrub brush will be destroyed helping eliminate the chance for another fire for several years. I'm sure that is no help to the property owners that suffered great losses. Here are a couple of the images that redefined "forest fires" for me.


Enough to give us the Heeby Jebbies !

No comments:

Post a Comment