Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Sunday, July 18, 2010

Website

Well today I've started to get my website together. With business starting to flow I need it. I've been in conversation with a local web design company but the effort has been fruitless. There seemed to be person in charge so to speak. The initial conversation pretty well set up our relationship, Morgan Studio and the design company as a cooperative venture with each of us feeding each other clients. The conversation was great ! But...that is all it amounted to........empty conversations. What was proposed, accepted, and looked like a solid deal vanished into thin air. I really wasted some time on that project. Not a problem, there is more than one way to get things done. I have a new web design partner that will get me up and running with immediate controls on design changes etc. It is amazing how things work out....one opportunity that was "smokey" gets replaced by one that is solid. I guess I actually dodged a bullet. The unfortunate thing about it for the previous company is that my commercial clients that ask about my site will be referred to my new design partner. I'll keep you posted on the website so you may follow whats happening here in the Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment