Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Thursday, September 2, 2010

RAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a session yesterday that the rain helped. The sky was overcast and I could shoot anywhere. It was so easy to control and see the light, I live for overcast days.I finished the new floor in my set that I put up this last weekend and have decided what I'll do with my last area. I've added pictures at the request of one of my followers of my reception area and working office. The studio area will not be seen as there are too many great ideas that I really don't want to give anyone that may need ideas for their studio locally. Sorry....but a great place to visit.

I have been negligent in making calls to potential clients...I get distracted easily..Tuesday I'll start as summer is over officially and we all need to be looking to the needs of fall and next year. This weekend I'll get a marketing plan down on paper as that is the only way it really works. I generally get the ideas, put them down on paper, rearrange them into a logical order and as projects are finished they can be checked off the list. It is sort of a bucket list of "to do's". Stay tuned for pictures of my studio.......coming soon to your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment