Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Monday, September 20, 2010

Back to the original intent of the last blog...

I started to share some images with you from a recent shoot I had at Cains Ballroom and got wound up talking about Jackson Browne. SORRRRRRRRRRRRRY !!!
My original intent for creating these images was twofold. One to document for the Band that they played at the Historical birthplace of some great Oklahoma musicians and secondly that they would have some images for future publications, posters etc.
It was a very hot evening and the crowd was packed in the hall. Fortunately I did have my earplugs with me as being that close to the band and the amps hearing is affected in an adverse way. It was a fun shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment