Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Bat Mitzvah I photographed last night

Last night I had a fabulous time capturing the dinner and celebration of one of my clients, Isabella. It started with everyone gathering, family and friends, and socializing. After seating and the prayers, breaking bread, and dinner, the fun began. Her Dad and Mom spoke and then a slide presentation was given, narrated by her father. It was a riot. We in the audience got to see her grow up before our eyes, what a fun time. Soon after the show, the dance floor was cleared and the dancing began. I had forgotten how much a really great time a party can be for a group of kids. Many relatives were present and I was able to collect many memories for her album of the night, that will only increase in personal value as she gets older. A really great time for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment