Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Friday, October 8, 2010

Maple Leaf One Shot !!!

It's happened again, the Maple Leaf Festival is approaching. As has been a tradition for a number of years...frankly more than I would have ever assumed, I am having my One Shot again this year. It will be held at the same place we had it last year, 401 Belle Air, one block east off of Grand Avenue. We will be shooting Sunday morning October 17th, from 10:00 until 2:00 in the afternoon. If it is raining steadily, we will have to cancel it. However, if it is cloudy, we will be in great shape as that is my preferred lighting.

I really enjoyed shooting at that location as the background is fabulous with the colors of the Maple trees, complimented with a rustic wood fencing, and the soft green bushes. Of course family groups, individuals, friends, and pets are all welcome, with no reservations required. Payment is due at the time of the order, and because of some streamlining of our ordering process deliver has been simplified and the prints will be back sooner. If these times won't fit your schedule please contact me at 918-760-1575 and we'll see if I can schedule a different time for you on Saturday.

I will have the same pricing as last year with packages ranging from $25.00 up. Once again you may create your own custom packages with our Ala Carte packages. I hope to see you there and help you continue the family tradition of the morgan Portraits on your walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment