Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Sunday, April 30, 2017

About the rain.....

I guess I should have wished for it to stop sooner. We got a total of about 6.5 inches this weekend and had a bit of flooding in town. Not as much as the news would lead you to believe but it made a mess of other towns. I was to be in Tahlequah to photograph an art show and make some contacts for  future work and thought I should call my sponsor to see what was going on with the show. It's a good thing I did as they were unindated with 7.5 inches of rain and the town flooded. Needless to say the show was cancelled the day before and reset for later in June. I just had not gotten the memo so to speak. I have a bunch of repair work in my yard/studio replacing paths that got washed out and trimming back some broken bushes. The wind though is so strong now that I'll have to put it all off till tomorrow. Auntie EM !! AUNTIE EM !!!..........sure hope some of our trees aren't uprooted by the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment