Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Saturday, April 29, 2017

Dreary ol'day...

Sick of the rain ! We could get a much as 5 inches before the weekend is over..

So far we have had a walk way wash out, drained three inches off the Koi pond and need to do it again, mud washing over new grass seed....QUIT !!!!

I spent the morning editing a real estate job I had Friday and thought I should look at some files from Alaska. Our present weather seems to match the attitude of the area we were in on the boat. Drizzly, a bit cold and just cast a blue funk over the day.

We have been missing a few fish from the pond...or at least it seemed so. I looked down from my office and saw a blue herring standing on the east side of the pond. I raced down stairs, quietly took off one of my tennis shoes and threw it at the bird. As it was flying of I called out in a not too low of a voice "And don't come back you son of a B____ !! Hope the neighbors weren't out standing in the rain....it's all in a day around the house....Click on the image and it will get larger on your screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment