Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Thursday, April 13, 2017

Sigma Nu Images.......

When my Dad went to Missouri University he was an Sigma Nu. He said that joining the frat was really the only way to get decent housing at that time. There were several Carthagenians attending MU  then so when he settled in Columbia he had college friends, that were also from his home town.










I got the assignment to produce the images from a very well known Interior Designer in Oklahoma City, Mr. Ron Licklider. He had seen my work on my blog and dropped me a call. The first assignment was to photograph art deco elements found in Tulsa. That was then followed up by another assignment to photograph some graffiti and I completed both assignments. Then a problem surfaced.....which ones to choose. I left that problem up to him. The graffiti was especially hard as there were so many to choose from. I've got to admit that one image especially hit my fancy, that being an 80 by 60 inch image of some really nice graffiti. That image is included in the selections above. I had a great time working on this and Ron has told me he has another assignment coming soon......I love my job.

1 comment: