Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Wednesday, July 5, 2017

A quick note...and a favor to ask...

I am launching a new campaign to convert Viewers to Followers. The reason I am doing this is to be able to offer information to my Followers exclusively concerning the various photographic methods I use to complete the images you see on my blog. As a bonus I am offering an original file of a print I captured several months ago along with information on where to get it printed and what paper to ask for. Included will be a release for you to make one print for your own use. The instructions will be offered tomorrow and will be very explicit in the information I will need from you. I have never made such an offer before and it should be interesting to see if it works. Follow up tomorrow and lets see how it works.....

No comments:

Post a Comment