Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Friday, July 7, 2017

The deal........

I have had many many loyal viewers over the years and I would like to offer to you a gift from me to you. As I mentioned in my blog several times I had an assignment to photograph graffiti for a designer in Oklahoma City. I got a lot of images that I really liked and he bought several and placed them in the Sigma Nu house at Oklahoma University.

I have a file which I would like to give to you, and have a print made for yourself. The finished size is 17 x 11.3 inches which is full frame from the camera. This image, framed and matted would retail for $ 600.00. My suggestion for the mat would be an acid free white with three inch boarders on the top and sides with a 3 1/2 inch border on the bottom. Of course this gives you a size that demands a custom frame but it's well worth it. It's a great look.

If you would like the file please email me at mspeermorgan@netscape.net giving me your email address. Also please sign onto my blog as a follower. After both requests are finished I will send you the file with a print release for one print. Although the file is free, you will be responsible for the actual print charges. I have recommended a source for the printing below. Feel free to forward this email to any of your friends that may be interested in the offer and have them follow the instructions to get a print from me.

I have made arrangements with Print House, one of the premier inkjet printing locations in the U.S. to handle the Fine Art printing of my images. I highly recommend that you use them for the printing of my images. We have a long standing relationship and their work is top drawer. Their email is;

www.printhousefineart.com.

They have printed this image for me before and they have really hit the mark. I am also working on a source for the matting and framing at a discount. Of course there will be shipping charges whether the image is framed or not. That will be included in the final print cost I'm sure.

By becoming a follower you are automatically notified of all new postings by me so it will help you keep currant with what is happening in my photographic world. I will keep this offer up for two weeks to see if there is any interest. I will have more options as the year progresses that will be exclusive to my followers. These offerings will be in photographic technical answers to some questions we all face photographically to possibly more print files.

This is basically a test and if it works there is much more to come. Thanks for becoming a follower.

No comments:

Post a Comment