Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas RUSH !!!!!

You know I just don't know how Santa does it. We have had so many orders come in for the Christmas season that I seem to be on the computer constantly placing the orders for my Clients. However I must say that by using the finest lab in the US makes life a bit smoother. In "the Old Days" we had to tape all of the negs to masking sheets, over a light table to arrive at our cropping. It was VERY tedious, and time consuming. Now it is all done via software. Quicker, more stable as we can see the end result before the prints get back, and sent via the internet as opposed to the Post Office. Turn around time almost immediate so I can now deliver products to clients that would have been impossible five years ago. I'm getting ready for next years specials so stay tuned !

No comments:

Post a Comment