Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's almost over.....

This has been a great Christmas season for the new studio. I have opened new markets and am preparing for the January and Spring specials as we speak. I have a couple of more orders to come in tomorrow or Friday but for the most part, order delivery is coming to a close. I have booked a couple of sessions over the holiday which is something that goes with the territory. I work when families can get together.

Looking at our family for instance, my Mom is in Kansas City, Brother in North Carolina, and sister will be in Nashville. This is the first time in 60 years we haven't been together. I find it amazing that we have been able to hold it together for that long. But as Dylan says, "Times are a changing." The memories of Christmas's past surface every now and then when all of the pictures were square Black and White 3 x 3's. Kids in footed sleepers, a real tree, presents, torn wrapping paper, and young parents. The times have changed and rolled on. If nothing else I feel as though the holiday is a time to reconnect with old friends and just say "Hi, how've ya been?" I think that will be my present to me.....wish old friends well.

Have a Merry Christmas !

No comments:

Post a Comment