Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Monday, December 27, 2010

The year in review...

What a great year it has been ! Since getting the studio up and running at the end of May I have been steadily busier and busier. I must admit that I had forgotten how slow a new business is to get running, but I must have learned something. It seems like every turn had a bright light associated with it from the interview with the "Ah Hah" people from Mutual of Omaha, to the present with projects that are still unfolding. I can't tell you how excited I am at some of the specials I'm formulating for the new year 2011.

Portraits are the most amazing gifts that can be given. They solidify moments and occasions that are meaningful, can be reviewed and seen by individuals at a later time in their lives, and seen by relatives they will never know. I know in my family for instance, my brother looked exactly like our father as a young boy, as did his son. My sisters kids were also in the same boat. They were look a likes for their Dad. None of these comparisons could be made without the time being taken in the present, to save for the future.

The specials I will be running in 2011 will allow the "savings accounts" to start. I guess they are sort of like an annuity.......they just keep on growing in value. If you know of anyone that would like to start receiving email special alerts please feel free to have them email me to get on the "list".

Have an outstanding New Year !!

No comments:

Post a Comment