Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Monday, May 17, 2010

Aha Moments cont.....

Well, it was great. I am somewhat nondirectional but in spite of myself I found the Ambassador Hotel. I actually had been there before and had a brief memory of the location. The Airstream was parked just south of the hotel and what a fine piece of machinery. Airstreams are objects of legend for the quality of manufacturing and just plain solid American spirit. This one had been custom made to function as a remote "Production Studio" and I'd sure arm wrestle someone for it. It was stunning as it sat sparkling in the bright sun, reflecting the Oklahoma blue sky.

I didn't really know what to expect although I've been producing short videos for years for commercial clients. We had the meet and greet and talked about Aha Moments. I have been fortunate to have several and I'm sure have not recognized some that I should have. My turn came up and I stepped onto the ramp to enter the mobile video domain of Mutual of Omaha. I guess that will be the closest I will ever come to a Luke Skywalker moment. I got seated and we started talking about my Aha's. The time zipped past and even though it was a brief encounter, although longer than Andy Worhal predicted, I had a blast. I talked of my wife and I and how we met, and other topics that I guess you'll have to see on the Aha Moments web page. It was just a real kick in the pants-a good time. Thanks Mutual of Omaha ! I had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment