Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Monday, May 17, 2010

Aha Moments...

Quite frankly I have never photographed jewelry in the digital format. There is a difference ! The quality of light records differently and adjustments must be made. My day today will be dedicated to solving the problem of the lighting. But, first things first..........

I would have never thought anyone was reading this blog....it's only about two weeks old....just a pup. Checking my email last week I got a note from Ashley from Skaddle Media, producers of Mutual of Omaha's " Aha Moments" campaign. ( Check them out at www.ahamoments.com...they are amazing. ) She had read the blog and asked me to talk to them on camera relating my "Aha moments" as part of a 25 city tour they have for the commercials for Mutual of Omaha. I have been so lucky and seem to have had a steady stream through the years of Aha's.....but who'd a thunk. I am elated with this opportunity. Everyone has Aha ,moments....you just have to recognise them. I must go.....to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment