Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Thursday, May 6, 2010

Commercial assignments..

I really enjoy the commercial side of the photographic profession. All jobs are different,in challenging locations, and always have a problem to solve. It may be the lighting, background treatment, amount of equipment needed to make the image, some of what may be specialized, or something that is unique to my vision and experience. I have found that people view all things differently generally based on their familiarity with the item. The first impression I get is seemingly always tied up with texture and color, then shape. The longer I am around an item the more I can understand it as to its function, but the first impression will almost always lead me to the final image. Of course this is also tied into the desire of the client as to what the image should say to the viewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment