Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Back to work...

I picked up the Tulsa World this morning and in the D section was yours truly talking in the Airstream...what a kick. The production company did say that I'll get a link to add to my blog so my readers can see the interview. I'll post it as soon as I get it from them.

I showed my client the previews of his Monday shoot and a selection was made. I did the finishing work, cropping, retouching, and the prints have been ordered. I generally wake up about 3:00 and start thinking about the business. It is this time of morning I solve problems, create new directions to go...generally work out the upcoming day. As mentioned before I was snot happy with the jewelry shots and this morning I figured out how to correct the problem. That will be the main efforts for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment