Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Last weekends Senior Session

I have spoken in the past about relationships that have been built through my career with clients and their families. Last weekends session is a good example. I had received a call from a former client asking me to photograph his son for his Senior Portrait and also include the family. We scheduled the session for last Friday. As the Dad was growing up in Carthage, the location of my first studio, I photographed his family and even HIS Senior Portrait. Soon the wedding bells were ringing and I photographed his wedding in Dallas, I as I remember. A few years later I did family portraits in Hawaii for them and we've kept in touch since. I was pleased to receive his call about the session, it had been years since I had seen the family. These portraits are the a few of the results of the session, it was a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment