Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Expectations

Every new year brings the usual resolutions of new things to do, start, finish, or move on. This year will be different. Before the magic day when the slate was wiped clean, I had a thought on working smarter and intend to follow that thought throughout the year. I've been a believer in positive thinking for most of my career and would wait for things to happen as I had projected. As I have grown older I have noticed that nudging the process really doesn't hurt any. In fact....duh...you have to. The decision makers need to be reminded that I have a service and vision that can make them enhance their products and increase sales.

I have noticed one particular industry here in Tulsa that is responsible for adding millions of dollars in sales to the economy and employees a thousand or so employees. I can help these companies become more visible as to location and style. I have really not seen any great images of them in their advertising and have test marketed two of them with outstanding success. Stay tuned for the results....the marketing plan goes into full swing next week with the first mailing to the prospects.

No comments:

Post a Comment