Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Saturday, January 7, 2012

Yesterdays Senior Session...

We had a great time ! I may have mentioned yesterday that whenever I photograph a Senior Session I try to get the whole family involved.....it worked again. We got all combinations, Mom & Dad, Brothers, the boys friend that moved from Dallas to Tulsa and the boys, and the entire family. The session took four hours but it was truly worth it. We primarily worked outside and casually as that was the preference but the locations made the difference. On bright days, as yesterday was, I have to scout primarily secondary lighting, and sometimes that in itself can be a problem. I've been in Tulsa long enough to know where I think the light will be right for virtually any location I select. This quality of light changes throughout the day, and with the seasons with the shifting of the sun from North to South. I must have a gazillion options.....I haven't used that word since I was 10. Tomorrow I'll Load some images.

No comments:

Post a Comment