Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Sunday, June 6, 2010

New revelation !!

Just realized that I hadn't entered any thoughts today and checked out the dashboard and was amazed. I have my first follower. That's really pretty neat from the standpoint that I was picked up by the "Aha Moments" people and didn't know ANYONE was reading this blog. NOW someone has admitted to it !!!
YeeeeHawwwwww. I've been working on the finalization of structuring the studio into workable form. The desks are amazing...photo following....and I have enough room to work. One more bit of furniture to add and it's all done.

Tomorrow is cold calling in the suit. Gotta do it and actually it's kinda fun. One on one selling, telling the story and explaining why my services are desperately needed by a company. It only takes one yes to make my day. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment