Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Monday, June 21, 2010

Spreading the word...

While in the Napa area we decided to do some shopping and stopped in a store. While my wife shopped I struck up a conversation with the owner of a consignment store named Maria. I asked her if she had a blog and she said she didn't. I then related to her what I had happen to me with my Blog and explained that I had no idea that ANYONE was reading it. Because of the opportunity that presented its self with the "Aha Moments" I encouraged her to get one going. I saw her the next day and she said she was going to and, in fact, had looked at the instructional pages the previous night. I also took her picture which can be seen at the right, that she said she loved and it and would use on her Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment