Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Thursday, June 3, 2010

Right Thing

I had been gone a month when I arrived back in Carthage. The Building that housed my studio was still there, the key still worked, all good signs. The following day after my arrival I opened the doors with a new attitude, new enthusiasm, and the realization that I had it made. I could do what ever I needed to do to make the studio work. The paper ran a few articles, the local TV stations had me on, and I had created a multi-image slide show that I showed throughout the 4 states to different schools and organizations. The business didn't go away, it increased. Yes, it was the right thing to do. I'll never forget what I saw, the people I met, and the images I captured. It opened doors for me that I didn't know existed.

In passing I received the image of yours truly while being interviewed for the Aha Moment in the Airstream. It was taken by Tom Gilbert from the Tulsa World......thanks Tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment